Countywide (Santa Rosa location unless otherwise stated)
Face to Face/Sonoma County AIDS Network:
544-1581. Free confidential HIV testing. No appointment necessary. Donation welcome; no one turned away. Tues-Fri 9am-4:30pm & 2nd Saturday of each month 10am-2pm. Benefits counseling, housing, info & referrals. Men’s Peer to Peer HIV group. Client Resource Desk: computer with high-speed internet, printer, Fax & phone to search for employment, housing, update your resume, research community resources and access information. No appointment necessary; sign in with the receptionist. Transportation to & from medical, dental & therapy appointments, in-home practical support, moving & personal coaching. Office hrs: Tue-Fri 9am-5pm. 873 Second St. (map). Se habla español. www.f2f.org
Jewish Community Free Clinic: 585-7780. firstname.lastname@example.org Free family practice clinic for the uninsured. Treatment for minor health complaints, vaccines, well child exams, work & school physicals, help with applying for Calfresh (food stamps), Covered California & other benefits. No narcotics available on site or prescribed. Drop in Mon, Tues or Wed. Thu & Fri by appointment. Mon 9:30am-11am & 5:30-7:30pm (Primary Care); Tue 3pm-4:30pm (Family Practice & Well Child Clinic); Wed 9:30am-2pm (Work & sports physicals & Women’s Health Svs by appointment); Wed 5:30pm-7:30pm (Calfresh Enrollment Assistance, Covered California & Legal Assistance by appointment); Thu 5:30pm-7:30pm (Primary Care). 50 Montgomery Dr.(map). www.jewishfreeclinic.org
Planned Parenthood: 527-7656. Birth control, pregnancy testing, abortion referrals, emergency contraception, HIV testing, STD testing, treatment & vaccines, LGBT services, men’s health. Mon 8:30am-7pm; Tues 8:30am-5pm; Wed 7:30am-5pm; Thu & Fri 8:30am-5pm. 1140 Sonoma Ave., Bldg 3 (map). Se habla español. www.plannedparenthood.org
Santa Rosa Community Health Centers: 303-3600. Primary medical care, HIV services, teen & other specialty clinics, substance abuse & mental health care, family planning, transgender services, acupuncture, podiatry and more. Accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, Anthem or HealthNet Covered California, FamilyPACT and sliding scale if you are uninsured. Se habla español & other languages. www.srhealthcenters.org
- Brookwood Health Center: 583-8700/303-4060. Serves the homeless, the underserved & the general public. Comprehensive medical & mental health care. HIV & Hepatitis C testing & referral. TB screening & family planning. Help with benefits applications. Scheduled appointments available. Drop in appointments available; wait times vary according to the number of patients to be seen. Check-in starts at 8am & again at 1pm. Drop-in hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 8:15am-11:45am & 1pm-4:45pm; Thur 8:15am-11:45am. If you need care when Brookwood is closed, call 583-8700 to reach the doctor on call. Saturday Clinic & Showers: Clinic hrs: 8am-12 noon. Showers: 7:30am-11:30am. Coffee, toiletries & towels provided. 25 cents donation (not required). 983 Sonoma Ave. (map).
- Elsie Allen Health Center: 528-5770. General medicine for teens 12-19 years old. Located on Elsie Allen High School Campus. Don’t have to be a student to use the health center. Mon & Thu 8:30am-5pm; Tues 8:30am-4pm; Wed & Fri 8:30am-3:30pm. Most teens are eligible for reproductive health services through FamilyPACT. All other services are provided on a sliding scale or at no cost. 599 Bellevue Ave. #G1 (map).
- Roseland Pediatrics: 578-2005. Primary medical and mental health care for children from birth to age 19. Mon-Thu 8:30am-9pm; Fri 8:30am-5:30pm; Sat 8:30am-2:30pm. Friday Teen clinic 2pm-5:30pm. If your child needs care when the health center is closed, call 292-0244 to reach the doctor on call. 711 Stony Point Road, Suite 17 (map).
- Santa Rosa Junior College Clinic: 527-4445. Open to anyone seeking birth control, STD testing & treatment & other reproductive health services. Don’t have to be a student to use the clinic. Wed 11am-5:30pm; Thu 11am-3pm. Most teens & students are eligible for coverage for reproductive health services through FamilyPACT. Other services provided on a sliding scale or at no cost. 1501 Mendocino Ave. (map).
- Southwest Community Health Center: 547-2222. General medicine, mental health, specialty clinics, family planning, teen clinics, transgender services & HIV/AIDS care. M-Th 8am-9pm; Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 9am-3pm. Appointment required. 751 Lombardi Ct. (map).
- Vista Family Health Center: 303-3600. General Medicine & HIV/AIDS care. Family planning & ob/gyn services. Clinic hrs: Mon-Thu 8:30am-9pm; Fri 8:30am-5pm; Sat 9am-3pm. Teen Clinic: Tues 3pm-5pm. Call 303-8911 to make an appointment. Fresh produce & more every Mon between 12 noon & 1 pm. Bring your own bags. No ID or proof of income required. Pick up behind clinic building. 3569 Round Barn Cir. (map).
Santa Rosa Veterans Affairs Clinic: 569-2300. 24 Hr Hotline 800-733-0502. See Veterans Services section.
Sonoma County Indian Health Project: 521-4500. Comprehensive medical & mental health care, dental clinic, nutritional services, behavioral health, senior services, on-site pharmacy, limited transportation & WIC for Native Americans, limited services to others. Mon-Fri 8am-12 noon & 1pm-5pm. 144 Stony Point Rd. (map). Se habla español. Also see Food: Meals & Dental Care sections. www.scihp.org
St. Joseph Mobile Health Clinic: 547-4612. For low income individuals & children without primary care physician. Health screenings & well child exams; immunizations; nutrition & health education; minor medical problems. SR, Windsor, Fulton, Cloverdale & Sonoma. Call for days & locations. Se habla español. www.stjosephhealth.org
St. Joseph Urgent Care: 543-2000. Walk-ins with non-life threatening medical problems. Medi-Cal, Medicare & other insurance. 7 days 9am-7pm. Closed federal holidays. 925 Corporate Center Pkwy. (map). Se habla español. www.stjhc.org
Women’s Health Specialists: 537-1171. Español 800-714-8151. Reproductive health clinic. Free pregnancy testing/counseling, free/low cost birth control, abortion services, pap smears, breast cancer early detection program, testicular exams, LGBTI services. Wed 9am-8pm, Thu 9am-5pm, Fri 9am-5pm. Sliding scale. Most qualify for free exams & treatments whether insured or not. Programs cover gynecological exams, lab tests, pap smears, birth control, STD testing & treatment, mammograms, HIV testing. Medi-Cal & private health insurance also accepted. Honor & can provide FamilyPACT card. 4415 Sonoma Hwy #D (map). Se habla español. www.womenshealthspecialists.org
Alexander Valley Healthcare: 894-4229. Comprehensive medical, dental & mental health care. Ob/gyn, seniors, teens, children. Sliding scale. Medi-Cal, Medicare, FamilyPACT, Healthy Kids, BCCTP. Walk-ins accepted for urgent care only. MTThF 8am-7pm; Wed 8am-6pm. 6 Tarman Dr. (map). Se habla español. www.alexandervalleyhealthcare.org
Teen Clinic @ CASA (West Co. Health Centers): 887-0427. Free & confidential health care services for teens (up to 24 yrs old). Birth control, free condoms, pregnancy testing, STD testing & treatment, emergency contraception, counseling & peer education. Drop in Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu 2:30-5:30pm, or call for an appointment. 6570 First St. (map). (Behind Rick’s Auto). www.wchealth.org
HIV Services (West Co. Health Centers): 869-5977. Medical, dental & mental health care, counseling, support groups, HIV testing & case management for low income people. At Sebastopol Community Health Center & Russian River Health Center. See listings below for details. Se habla español. www.wchealth.org
Russian River Health Center (West Co. Health Centers): 869-2849. Comprehensive medical, mental & HIV/AIDS care. Medi-Cal, Medicare, private insurance, FamilyPACT, CDP & sliding scale. Due to the recent fire, please visit the mobile van in the Russian River Dental Clinic parking lot for services. M-Th 9am-8pm, Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. West County Health Centers is accepting donations from people who want to help the RRHC recover from this fire and rebuild. Please visit www.wchealth.org/help/donations to donate online. Checks may be mailed to: Russian River Health Center, ℅ West County Health Centers, PO Box 1449, Guerneville, CA 95446. 16319 Third St. (map). www.wchealth.org
Alliance Medical Center (Alianza): 433-5494. Primary health & mental health care. Sliding scale. Accepts Medi-Cal, MediCare. Walk-ins accepted. M-Th 8am-9pm, Fri 8am-5pm, closed 12-1pm & 5pm-6pm. 1381 University St. (map). Se habla español. www.alliancemed.org
Immunization Clinic (West Co. Health Centers): For patients of any West County Health Center. Drop in Mondays between 5pm-6pm at Occidental Area Health Center, 3802 Main St. (map). Childhood immunizations; adult immunizations: hepatitis A & B, adult tetanus, adult Tdap. TB skin tests available for all. Flu shot offered in the fall by donation. No one turned away. Se habla español. www.wchealth.org
Occidental Area Health Center (West Co. Health Centers): 874-2444. Comprehensive medical & mental health care. Also see listing for Immunization Clinic above. Call for an appointment. Mon-Thu 9am-8pm; Fri 9am-5pm; Sat 9am-12 noon. Medi-Cal, Medicare, private insurance, FamilyPACT, CDP & sliding scale. 3802 Main St. (map). Se habla español. www.wchealth.org
Petaluma Health Center: 559-7500. Family practice health care, mental health, family planning, women’s & children’s health. Fees vary according to income. Appointment required. Medi-Cal, Medicare, other insurance, sliding scale. Mon-Fri 8:45am-5pm. 1179 North McDowell Blvd (map). Se habla español. www.phealthcenter.org
St. Joseph Mobile Health Clinic: 547-4612. See Countywide listing in this section.
St. Joseph Urgent Care: 584-0672. Walk-ins with non-life threatening medical problems. Accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, other insurance. 1450 Medical Center Dr. (map). 7 days, 8am-9pm. Se habla español. www.stjosephhealth.org
Gravenstein Community Health Center (West Co. Health Centers): 823-3166. Comprehensive medical, mental & HIV/AIDS care. Medi-Cal, Medicare, private insurance, FamilyPACT, CDP & sliding scale. Patients in need of help with transportation to their scheduled appointments at GCHC or other medically-related needs in Sebastopol such as diagnostic testing, lab tests, specialty services & radiology should call (707) 869-2849 to request transportation to their appointments. M-F 9am-5pm. 652 Petaluma Av #H (map). Se habla español. www.wchealth.org
Sebastopol Community Health Center (West Co. Health Centers): 824-9999. Comprehensive medical, mental & HIV/AIDS care. Medi-Cal, Medicare, private insurance, FamilyPACT, CDP & sliding scale. Mon-Thu 9am-8pm, Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-12pm. 6800 Palm Av. #C (map). Se habla español. www.wchealth.org
La Luz Center: 938-5131. Site for mobile health van. See Day Centers & Food sections. www.laluzcenter.org
Sonoma Valley Community Health Center: 939-6070. Comprehensive medical care. Medi-Cal, Medicare, sliding scale, serves uninsured. 430 W. Napa St. #F (map). Also see Dental Care section. Se habla español. www.svchc.org
Alliance Medical Center: 433-5494. Primary health & mental health care. Sliding scale, Medi-Cal, Medicare. M-Fri 8am-5pm, closed 12-1pm. 8465 Old Redwood Hwy. #320 (map). Se habla español.
St. Joseph Mobile Health Van: 547-4612. See Countywide listing in this section.